By virtue of its integrated business model between Asset Manager/Debt Purchaser & Debt Servicer, its willingness to invest and co-invest, and its structural flexibility, Gardant is a reference partner for banks and investors in the UTP credit sector.
What we do
UTP: our offers
Over the last few years, we have:
- Directly purchased UTP positions on the balance sheet;
- Structured securitisations with underlying UTP loans, and co-invested in the capital structure;
- Provided new finance under restructuring agreements.
- Assess the profile of potential cash flows from a UTP position, with a view to restructuring; we have a dedicated credit team for UTPs with a view to re-performing;
- Purchase outstanding bank loans and/or credit agreements on Master Gardant’s financial statements, for itself or on behalf of other investors/securitisation vehicles under Law 130/99;
- Carry out securitisation transactions as part of activities for the provision of new finance linked to restructuring;
- To act as a pivot by investing in pools of receivables;
- Restructure/renegotiate agreements modifying original positions;
- Acting as a fronting entity, through Master Gardant, for the acquisition of outstanding contracts underlying UTPs.